We have an opportunity for:
Three Hills, Alberta
About the Role
As a leading technology company, we work with clients to understand their business challenges and provide flexible cost-effective solutions. We pride ourselves in delivering services that enhance business, and increase productivity. From technical to strategic, we work with clients to fill the gaps and make technology effective.
Are you passionate about technology and client service? If so, then this might be the role for you!
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair of personal computers, tablets, and mobile devices
- Sell products, manage inventory and maintain overall office appearance
- Respond quickly and efficiently to customers’ concerns
- Provide technical support on-site or via phone and email
- Maintain familiarity with company’s products and services
- Answer phones and greet customers
- Log all managed client support requests
- Daily monitoring of VINCOVI RMM tool
- Promote VINCOVI brand through use of social media and marketing
- Travel in and around Three Hills area as required
We are looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment and who takes pride in delivering timely and accurate results. Our successful candidate will also have:
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience operating in a professional client facing role
- Proven record operating a retail environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient communication and customer service skills
- Adept at multi-tasking and time management
- Relevant certifications are an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Please complete the application below.